Home Theater as you like it
Home theater once meant connecting your television to your stereo. With today’s technology, the home theater experience can be better than going to the movies.
At Stereo Exchange we design state of the art home theaters. We offer: video, control systems, custom cabinetry, acoustic treatment, and lighting control.
Five steps to achieve the perfect home theater:
- Possibility Let one of our experienced engineers guide you to your perfect system by visiting your home
to measure and design the layout for the space where you want your home theater and to discuss the different options and pricing.
- Engineering Once the general parameters and pricing is set, we will design your complete system while taking into
account all factors that affect image and sound quality, such as sound dampening, lighting control and system control.
- Installation Your home theater will be installed by our engineers using the finest quality cables, creating the professional appearance you expect.
- Calibration We will professionally calibrate your entire system to achieve the best sound and image possible. This includes using sophisticated audio
and video calibration equipment to “hear” and “see” the output of your home theater. Minor adjustments to the video settings
and audio settings can make the difference between an ordinary and extraordinary experience.
- Follow-up As a part of our service guarantee we are available to return to your home to perform complimentary recalibration and to answer any questions you may have.