This summer marks a new chapter for Stereo Exchange. After 29 years in the NoHo building we are officially gearing up and plugging in at our next location in Union Square. We are thrilled to continue bringing premium sound to New York City, now at a more immersive experience center.
- This year we are pleased to announce that we are sponsoring NY Topliner Camp. This burgeoning new program emulates the process of a record label songwriting camp, pairing songwriters and …Read More »
- Why have a brick-and-mortar location for stereo equipment in New York City? Many consider the age of Amazon to be the twilight of the physical store, especially when most items …Read More »
- We are thrilled to be McIntosh Labs‘ number one dealer in New York City again for 2018. As a staple of American audiophilia, McIntosh is one of our longest-standing partners …Read More »
- We’ve always loved Rockport. Built by Andy Payor, an engineering genius, Rockport delivers increasingly impressive dynamics in every iteration, while further eliminating noise. Due to the popular reception of the …Read More »
- We had the pleasure of sitting down with Steve Guttenberg, the Audiophiliac from CNET, to talk about our history in the industry. David talks about discovering the high-end audio business, …Read More »